•The Act of forgetting things
What does it mean to forgot?
The act of forgetting things – To forget refers to apparent loss of information already encoded and stored in ones memory. It is also a gradual process in which old memories are unable to be recalled from memory storage.
WHY STUDENTS FORGET?
Why do students forget some of the things they would like to remember? Many will pay someone who can give them such remedy that will keep them from forgetting what they have learnt. If you know why you forget, the remedy will then be to do those things that will prevent forgetting.
READ MORE: SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL
The following are some of the reasons why students forget:
- Failure to master their exercise books and text- books.
- Failure to review what you have studied already.
- Lack of understanding of the materials or books you are studying.
- The bad effect of cramming.
- Lack of real purpose to learn.
- Tendency to dislike the subject.
- Bad influence (peer groups).
WAYS OF ATTACKING THE PROCESS OF FORGETTING
The forgetting are some of the ways of attacking the process of forgetting.
- Interest in the subject.
- Remembering main points.
- Practising something the way it will be presented.
- The use of over learning.
- Concentration – let go of side attraction during studying.
Pingback: EHSOSA 2010SET MANIFESTO - EHS - OneKingNaija
Pingback: SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL - OneKingNaija